- Your right to privacy while using our website is very important to us (Cellozyme (Pty) Ltd, hereafter referred to as “Cellozyme”).
- We respect your right to control how much information you provide to us and, save as specifically contemplated herein, we collect only information which enables us to ensure that your experience when using our services remains interactive and easy to use, such as your Internet Protocol address and Browser Information.
- Any other information that you provide us with, is subject to your consent and your knowledge. Save as specifically contemplated herein, Cellozyme will never share any information you provide to us (name, telephone number, email address, etc.) with any other company or organisation that is not a Cellozyme business partner or affiliate, except if it is required to do so by law. The information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to support your continued customer relationship with Cellozyme.
- This website uses analytics, which tracks traffic and sources internet protocol addresses and location, time on the website and what pages were visited.
- These are the guidelines we use for protecting any information you provide to us during your use of the website and our services:
- When you enter our website, we can determine your domain name and what browser and operating system you are using, but we cannot determine any personal information about you. Cellozyme uses this information only to ascertain technical implementation to ensure you get the best possible experience for the browser you are using.
- When using our website, you may wish to provide some information about yourself by completing an online form. For example, situations where we will ask you to complete an online form include:
- When subscribing / creating an account online for the purpose of purchasing the products listed on our website;
- If you would like Cellozyme to contact you via our contact page on our website;
- Where you enter any competition which may be run by Cellozyme from time to time (if any);
- If you would like Cellozyme to send you newsletters from time to time;
Cellozyme may ask additional questions to ensure that our website and the content which we provide is in line with your needs. Each online form will clearly specify which information is required and which is optional by way of asterisks (*).
- The type of information which we may require from you includes the following:
- First name;
- Email address;
- Address/es (for billing and shipping purposes);
- Payment information is NOT stored by Cellozyme, and is merely passed via encryption to our 3rd party payment provider in order to process payment
- You understand and hereby agree that the information which we require is necessary for the following reasons:
(i) to enable Cellozyme to deliver the goods purchased by yourself to you;
(ii) to ensure payment is made to Cellozyme by yourself in respect of your purchases (where you provide your credit card details to Cellozyme);
(iii) to enable Cellozyme to contact you with regards to the products mentioned herein;
(iv) to enable Cellozyme to contact you with regards to your participation in any Cellozyme competition in which you have entered;
(v) to enable you to submit feedback on our Customer Review page of our website;
(vi) to carry out marketing and advertising to yourself, including for example, by sending you Cellozyme newsletters and/or emails. You may at any stage opt-out from receiving future marketing and advertising information from Cellozyme.
- You further understand and hereby agree that we may provide certain third party service providers and suppliers with some of the information contemplated above (i) to our third party courier service in order to deliver your order to you; and (ii) for the purposes of sending you marketing and advertising information in relation to Cellozyme’ services. We will only provide such third parties with information which is necessary in relation to the purpose for which it is being used. You may at any stage opt-out from receiving future promotional information from any such third party, and Cellozyme shall, to the extent required by yourself, assist you therewith. Cellozyme undertakes that any personal information provided by yourself will be held securely and in accordance with the provisions of applicable laws, and Cellozyme shall ensure that any third party to whom Cellozyme provides such personal information as contemplated herein shall abide by the provisions of this paragraph.
- Cellozyme may however compile, use and share any information that does not relate to any specific individual and owns all rights to information of a statistical nature compiled by Cellozyme.
- Cellozyme retains the right to periodically update this policy. Notice of any revisions will be posted to this page.
Thank you for your interest in Cellozyme. We hope your visit to our website is pleasant and productive.